Blueskysea B1W dash camera
B1W Overall one of the best bang for your buck cameras for 2018
The Blueskysea B1W car camera is based on the Novatek GM8135S processor and Sony IMX323 CMOS high sensitivity image sensor. This combination allows for 1080p@30 fps high quality recording in day and at night.
1. Its size only 90mm x 29mm x 38mm,without LCD screen.The small size and all black form factor make it is more stealthy.
2. Camera body supports 360° degree rotate,much easy to adjust lens angle if necessary.
3. 150° degree ultra wide angle lens,equipped with low light sensor, enhanced video quality at night.
4. Uses super capacitor instead of battery, which is a better choice to run dash cam in hot environments (batteries tend to swell / expand in the heat)
5. WIFI connection to view footage, download videos, and change settings via an app on your iphone or Android device.
6. Feature with voice indicator,easy to know camera exact working status,such as video start/stop,card error,etc.
7. Comes with parking guard function, which triggered by G-sensor.When an impact is detected by the G-sensor,the camera starts video recording 30 seconds automatically.(Hardwire is not includes in package,buyer need to buy it separately.)
Button Function & LED Indicator
Short press to lock video clips;long press to switch WIFI function On/Off.
Red Led light
Red light always on,it indicates camera in standby mode with WIFI Off; Red light blink,it indicates camera in recording mode with WIFI Off.
Green led light
Green light always on indicates camera in standby mode with WIFI On; Green light blink indicates camera in recording mode with WIFI On.
1.Inserting a memory card to camera
2.Attaching camera to the window adhesive mount
Before the device can be used in a car,it is essential to first install a properly attached window adhesive mount.Make sure that you place the camera in a safe,appropriate location where it will not obstruct the driver’s view.
3.Connecting the USB charger to the car’s 12V DC Outlet/Cigarette lighter.
4.To disconnect USB charger,and slide camera off its adhesive mount,and take away camera with you.